Saturday, February 27, 2010

Take The Ouch Out Of Combing Your Little One's Hair!

So this week I am focusing on helpful products to make the comb out process on your little one's hair a tad less painful.  I tend to rotate products  I use on my daughters hair based on what her hair is telling me it needs.  Another great tool in fighting the tangles and or KNOTS is  Silk Elements ~ Silken Child Leave-In Detangler.  It is a spray in liquid that I usually saturate into her hair after washing.  It is used to add moisture and conditioning to avoid breaking the hair off while attacking those stubborn tangled areas.   You can also combine this with other products to create the perfect 1-2 punch on tangles.  It comes in a 8 Fl. Oz spray bottle and retails  for about $3.99 to $4.99 depending on where you shop.

2 comments: