Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Need Something To Make Flat Ironing A Breeze?

Okay so flat ironing can be a tedious process to say the least….well for some of us that have very thick hair.  I personally skip the blow drying process all together, I allow my hair to dry naturally then I flat iron.  I find that it keeps the hair from becoming too dry & brittle.  Now are you ready for something to help you get that healthy, glossy sheen just like when you leave the salon?  Try Soft & Beautiful Ultimate Style Protect Hair Gloss!  It is gentle enough for everyday use and it protects and detangles hair before you use a blow dryer, flat iron or curling iron. Now they consider this a spray product, yet I would call it a serum. It has a thick, slick texture that I just rub in while my hair is still damp and comb through, with focus especially on the ends.  Let hair dry or blow dry if that is your regimen, either way once you flat iron you will immediately see the difference.  I also use it as part of my daily hair grooming for wet or dry styles. Priced at $5.99 and up (depending on where you shop) for a 4.25 Fl. Oz. bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment