Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Great Winter/Fall Facial Moisturizer

Okay let me start by saying I love great facial products, but I am on the frugal side when it comes to how much I will pay for a product.  I have used this product for a few months now & LOVE IT!  It is Neutrogena’s Visibly Even Daily Moisturizer w/ SPF 30 and it is Hydroquinine free (a product used in most products that claim to lighten dark spots) .  What I love about it is the richness of the texture with out that oily afterglow some moisturizers  give you that causes too much shine even after applying make up.  I found with other products you have to powder more often when the product leaves too much of a shine.  This product adheres to the skin well.   I noticed that the discolorations I have are diminishing after 1 month of usage.  It retails for about $9.00-$11. (depending on where you shop)  for a 1/7 fluid oz tube .  Oh and might I mention that the tube is the same size of the box..you know how some beauty products come in a box the size of your hand, and then you open it & the tube is the size of your pinky finger?  This is not one of those either.

No comments:

Post a Comment