Thursday, February 25, 2010

Shampoos That Hydrate Make A Difference

Okay..so as you have probably figured out by now I am completely obsessed with products that provides MOISTURE and CONDITIONING.  I myself suffer from dry hair, face, nails etc.. and yes I know adding more H2O to my diet will help but... anyhoo.  One of my go to products for shampooing and being able to skip the separate conditioning step is Cream Of Nature ~ Kiwi & Citrus Ultra Moisturizing Shampoo (For Dry Brittle Hair) Not only does it smell AMAZING!  It leaves hair cuticles soft & smooth & silky.  After performing a process of either relaxing and or color I use this to get my hair back on track.  We all know (or should) that any type of coloring, cellophane, relaxing or texturing dries out the hair shaft and your hair needs a little help to prevent additional drying,  that leads to what?  We should all know this too, BREAKAGESo even if you have a favorite shampoo or conditioning shampoo, changing products here & there keeps our hair on it's toes..or should I say follicles.  And this is a great addition to that regimen.

2 comments:

  1. Send me a sample please. Just kidding ... hmmm , I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete