Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Need Help Taming Those Over Processed Or Dried Out Edges?

Here is a find I am really excited about!  Dark and Lovely’s Beautiful Beginnings(Kids Line) Edge Tamer + Protector. This emollient gel lays down flyaway hair and improves hair line fullness.  I have used this for the last few weeks for me and my daughter’s hair.      As a busy Kindergartener her hair tends to be a bit disheveled by the end of her school day.  And this product has helped keep it in place.  For me, my edges were a bit over processed and dried out from relaxing and using other drying gels (I will not mention any names….yet) that I was using to control them and make my hair lie flat around the edges.   Well after using this, I was sold!  It works on those stubborn areas around the hair line to give you the control you want for a sleek hair style, it is non-greasy to boot.  It retails for $3.99-$4.99 for a 3.5 oz tube.

No comments:

Post a Comment