Saturday, July 10, 2010

New Reviews Coming Soon !!!

Yes...I know I have been gone a while but SO WHAT?  Okay back to hair, I have been going through my own HAIR WAR/Journey!  Yes me the Consumer Connoisseur herself!!  Imagine, I am in transition...in many ways like moving/relocating and decided to to go A La Natural for the summer....... Yes I Did/Am!  So, I am definitely trying lots of great  and not so great products on my hair to get MY HAIR VIBE down.  What is it you ask,  Well I am down for the so what if I sweat or get wet or jump in the shower or pool  without ..you ready??  A Shower or Swim Cap! (Did I just rap?)   Hate them always have and will, the resonate RESTRICTION. ( I do Not Do that  Well.....Meow)  So I am on a journey of  freedom and whimsicality (yes that IS a word)... Bing,
Cha Cha, KGB or in old school terms Google it!  So bear with me while I work through the many ups & downs of giving you the consumer, the Real Deal of what I have found!  Check Iin Soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment