Saturday, March 13, 2010

Spotlight Product Of The Month

So Summer is not quite here yet but..so what!  Let's get a jump, isn't that how they do it in the Fashion Industry?   My Spotlight Product Of The Month Is..........Ion  Swimmer's Anti-Chlorine Leave In Conditioner I know ....I know you say Anti Chlorine..Swimmer's?  What if I am not a swimmer, and I say SO WHAT!!  You see this product not only battles and counteracts the harmful chemicals found in chlorinated spa or swimming pool water (chlorine, bromine) that ravages the hair, but also hard water build up which contains (copper, calcium, and magnesium) which most households have unless you have a water softening system installed in your home. It also combats the damage done to hair from sun & sand and prevents lighter or blond hair from turning green. It leaves the hair soft, manageable (great for detangling) and full of shine and I know you can tell by now I am impressed by products that return hair to a healthy, livelier state.  It comes in an 8 Fl. Oz pump spray bottle & Retails for $6.99 and up and can be found at Sally Beauty Supply.  They also have a great shampoo & conditioner for swimmers.

2 comments:

  1. Great Post!

    Thanks, I will keep in mind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swim a lot in the summer - this product would be very helpful! Thanks!

    Stopping by to welcome you to SITS!

    ReplyDelete